Skocz do zawartości

Historia edycji

VDR

VDR

@Konrad http://www.seachem.com/support/forums/forum/general-discussion/1003-stability-phosguard-questions

Aluminum oxide can be partially regenerated by using sodium hydroxide. The principal behind this regeneration is that at pH levels below 8-8.5 aluminum oxide particles has a positive surface charge and can thus take up phosphate ions To release the phosphate, the pH level is increased by the addition of sodium hydroxide.

However, the solubility of the aluminum oxide increases with increasing pH level. Therefore, regeneration with a too strong sodium hydroxide solution gives loss of ion exchange resins. The concentration of the sodium hydroxide solution must thus adjusted to give a maximum phosphate release without a too large loss of ion exchange resins. Typical industrial process includes activation of aluminum oxide at 600 °C and usage of sodium hydroxide for the regeneration.

Due to the extreme caustic and hazardous nature of sodium hydroxide and the extreme temperature required, it is not recommended for any home user to regenerate aluminum oxide.

Dlatego napisałem _WYRAŹNIE_, że ja stwierdziłem, że TO ZBYT RYZYKOWNE I DOSC NIEODPOWIEDZIALNE, dlatego ZREZYGNOWAŁEM Z TAKIEJ REGENERACJI -- jaka krąży po zagranicznych forach. Jak poszukasz to znajdziesz mnóstwo takich za przeproszeniem zjebanych rad - zarówno na reef2reef, ultimatereef, reefcentral i wielu wielu innych.

Tlenek glinu jest znacznie tańczy od tych opartych na tlenku żelaza - ale te drugie można regenerować NaOH z bardzo dobrym skutkiem. Jeśli masz metodę na łatwą regeneracje np. phosguarda to podziel się na forum. Żadnej innej niż ta powyższa nie widziałem - i tak jak pisałem wcześniej, tak i teraz - wole wyrzucić do kosza niż ryzykować życie dla 100zl. 

VDR

VDR

@Konrad http://www.seachem.com/support/forums/forum/general-discussion/1003-stability-phosguard-questions

Aluminum oxide can be partially regenerated by using sodium hydroxide. The principal behind this regeneration is that at pH levels below 8-8.5 aluminum oxide particles has a positive surface charge and can thus take up phosphate ions To release the phosphate, the pH level is increased by the addition of sodium hydroxide.

However, the solubility of the aluminum oxide increases with increasing pH level. Therefore, regeneration with a too strong sodium hydroxide solution gives loss of ion exchange resins. The concentration of the sodium hydroxide solution must thus adjusted to give a maximum phosphate release without a too large loss of ion exchange resins. Typical industrial process includes activation of aluminum oxide at 600 °C and usage of sodium hydroxide for the regeneration.

Due to the extreme caustic and hazardous nature of sodium hydroxide and the extreme temperature required, it is not recommended for any home user to regenerate aluminum oxide.

Dlatego napisałem _WYRAŹNIE_, że ja stwierdziłem, że TO ZBYT RYZYKOWNE I DOSC NIEODPOWIEDZIALNE, dlatego ZREZYGNOWAŁEM Z TAKIEJ REGENERACJI -- jaka krąży po zagranicznych forach. Jak poszukasz to znajdziesz mnóstwo takich za przeproszeniem zjebanych rad - zarówno na reef2reef, ultimatereef, reefcentral i wielu wielu innych.

Tlenek glinu jest znacznie tańczy od tych opartych na tlenku żelaza - ale te drugie można regenerować NaOH z bardzo dobrym skutkiem. Jeśli masz metodę na łatwą regeneracje np. phosguarda to podziel się na forum. Żadnej innej niż ta powyższa nie widziałem - i tak jak pisałem wcześniej, tak i teraz - wole wyrzucić do kosza niż ryzykować życie dla 100zl. 

VDR

VDR

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wchodząc do serwisu Nano-Reef, zgadzasz się na warunki Warunki użytkowania.