Skocz do zawartości
brandon429

3l vase 5 yrs update

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello friends , just wanted to update my vase reef thread from last year . This has become the oldest a gallon pico reef worldwide, if you know of any longer running with videos or pictures please post Them I Am Gaining information for an article on longevity techniques pico reef

I just Reached my 5th year and the inverts have been in there three , thanks for stopping in

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Das ist ja super Sache ! Es hat bestimmt viel Arbeit gekostet !

Also ich bin begeistert und gratuliere.

Gruß

120x75x47 wys. 400 l, sump 100 l. 432 W T5 + 2 x 24 LED blau, BK 200, cyrk 17500 l/h.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Vy jste měli dát do akvária, je hodně práce. Blahopřejeme.

90x50x50, sump 60l, 150W HQI Reeflux 12000K, 39W ATI Blue Plus, 39W ATI Purple Plus

Odpieniacz Sebastek Cone z AquaBee 2000/1, AquaBee 2000/1, JVP-101, JVP-102

1081983450.png

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

dobra dobra to ja może napiszę głupie pytanie on to trzyma w tak małym baniaku i mu to rośnie?? bo jeśli tak to zazdroszczę :tongues ja mam problem z utrzymaniem co niektórych koralowców w 50 litrach ;/

choć jeszcze mu brakuję jakieś rybki :D

a nie przepraszam ma krewetkę i kraba :D to rybka już jest zbędna :D

nie mam więcej pytań

choć powiem że połowa z tych korali u mnie chyba by nie przetrwała ;/

akwarium: 300 litrów + 70 litrów sump, 65 kg LS, oświetlenie 8x54W, odpieniacz turbo 1000

57402030.png

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Szok refka w nocniku. Podziwiam i gratuluję.

550l + 160sump, 2xHQI 150W, 6X T5. Odpieniacz 2X turboflotor 1000SL.

W przygotowaniach 320x70x70cm- Prace trwają.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Utrzymać takie maleństwo przez tyle czasu, to jest naprawdę coś...

ps. fajny sposób mocowania sps`ow

pozdrawiam

Maciek

Prawdziwy facet nie je miodu !... Prawdziwy facet żuje pszczoły! ! !

I pamiętaj....Życie jest zbyt krótkie, żeby jeździć Dieslem.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

thank you for stopping by. its hard to get the translator working so I will speak with more pictures we all speak evenly there...

I have enjoyed seeing your tanks as well!

These reef aquaria practice evaporation stoppage, not topping off to run at this size. The square reef is sealed, it does not evaporate, see the lid and the electrical lines running through the drilled lid.

The vase is semi-sealed and only needs topoff once a week, at 3 liters!

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

I think the most important aspect of a pico reef is that is breaks the previous laws set in formal reef media/print.

Corals that are supposed to have relentless warfare can be tamed, chemically neutralized it seems, with slow and long term stocking. Stimulus desensitization in the nematocyst and allelopathic chemicals~

I do not work much with soft corals and sinularia, only stony coral experiments and species that stay small for the long term.

Here is an article on the reefbowl that shows build steps:

Google:

"the history of pico reef biology"

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Very impressive, especially this portable nano-reef in a car :D. Good to see you don't need tons of pricey stuff to keep the corals nice and happy :tongues. BTW: How do you manage to tame your desire to get a "bigger, bigger, bigger, and yet a bigger tank"?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość DarekB30
#288296 ZenonPL :

Very impressive, especially this portable nano-reef in a car :D. Good to see you don't need tons of pricey stuff to keep the corals nice and happy :D. BTW: How do you manage to tame your desire to get a "bigger, bigger, bigger, and yet a bigger tank"?

he, he :tongues must have really strong will to not ask for more.

watching even a tiny fragment of coral reef in miniature, still makes you want more and more and more ... and continuously enlarging their tanks trying to recreate as accurately as though a tiny piece of this magnificent underwater world. :D

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

It is very easy for me not to want a larger reef, to me they are very problematic! I wouldn't even want a 5 gallon tank, the water changes take longer, getting the dosing balances retrained is more work and its hard to seal a large reef against evaporation. the only setback of keeping a small reef is they don't keep fish, but I only like corals and inverts anyway fish aren't that interesting to me so I just got lucky! additionally, all the filters, skimmers, dosing approaches etc used on large tanks are so varied its hard to get repeatably good results. for me the simplest and most stable reef aquarium is a one gallon or less that doesn't evaporate~

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

here was the video I posted a year ago in its fourth year, the bowl ...

The acanthastrea echinata, the red one, has receeded spot because I stopped feeding it out of Laziness. and zoanthids have Taken over much of the aquascape As They Usually the When well fed, other Than That all coral growth has been positive During this year ~

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

W Wazonie to się kwiaty trzyma.

*Moja Rafka 200 l* (zlikwidowana z końcem 2016) 100x40x50, Sump 40L, Pudełko przelewowe, Lampa HQI 2x150+2x39W T5, Odpieniacz Deltec MC500, Obieg Eheim 1260, Cyrkulacja 2x Koralia3 6400l/h, LR 34kg, LS 21kg

Sprzedam wąż silikonowy 32 mm

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Translator works funny apparently, the post above says something about my wife> but I know this can't be the case.

Chalk that one up to cross language communication perhaps...

The shape of the vase alters the biology greatly. It has a longer topoff duration than a 100 gallon reef, as stable salinity. at 100th the size this is accomplished by the lid of the vase resting on the inner diameter neck and directing all salt splatter back into the tank. normally, air stone use is discouraged in reefkeeping (falsely) but in this case Ive harnessed it to drive off C02, maintain pH well, aerate, and circulate.

The vase only uses an airstone to grow 15 species of mixed corals. It is the lowest maintenance reef one could own, to service it I only change the water. I feed only before a water change, and never in between, so nutrient accumulation is avoided. those are a few of the ways this reef breaks the rules of what's written in books.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

wow,it's amazing aquarium and vase :tongues, congratulates ideas:)

"500L+ 120L sump, obieg Aquabee5000,2xHQI 150W+2x80W T5,cyrkulacja JVP 102+2x201b,1xresun15000,Tunze 6095(łącznie 47000l/h),BRAK ODPIENIACZA TYLKO ALGAESCRUBBER!!

57402030.png

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

thank you leoni

ha funny guy, you missed the picture of the reef in the car? eyes move closer to the screen, the same reef

:tongues

Are not you the first to say That though ... its a common response Im used to it!

this is close enough to measure ~

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Super, czekamy na mniejsze, może w żarówce ?

*Moja Rafka 200 l* (zlikwidowana z końcem 2016) 100x40x50, Sump 40L, Pudełko przelewowe, Lampa HQI 2x150+2x39W T5, Odpieniacz Deltec MC500, Obieg Eheim 1260, Cyrkulacja 2x Koralia3 6400l/h, LR 34kg, LS 21kg

Sprzedam wąż silikonowy 32 mm

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

It's hard to belive thats works! :tongues all always going only one way - to bigger tanks. I never seen that small jar with live stock :D plastic bags are bigger when I pick up animals from the shop :D It's madness :D

But that anyway impressive. Really. Is this corals growing up in this vase? Have You got any photos where we can see any corals growth?

Many people thinking it is just tire for animals, claustrophobia, etc...

Well, congratulation one more time. For me it is genius chinese reef-bonsai :D

ATB

lucas

Nadchodzi nowe... :lol

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Ten wątek jest dość stary. Należy rozważyć rozpoczęcie nowego wątku zamiast ożywienia tego.